The Cast Protector is the only approved Pre-made Sports Cast Pad
One piece - 4 straps - not labor intensive - durable
Why make padding the cast harder?
- - It can simplify your life and get your athlete back playing.
- - It fulfills the requirements of the National Federation of State High School Associations Rules as well as the NCAA guidelines for playing with a cast or splint.
- - It is made with closed cell foam and a polyester and spandex (elastane) cover
- - The pad can be removed for cleaning or size modification
- - 3 sizes are available to fit children through adults
the Cast Protector is great for:
What our customers are saying...
My son tore a ligament and broke a bone in his thumb playing JV football. His orthopedist (a team doctor for another local high school football team) casted it and said he could play if he padded it properly. That afternoon I order The Cast Protector, paid for overnight shipping and my son was back at practice that afternoon. He played 5 games wearing it and recently got his cast off. The injury had healed perfectly. Another player broke a bone in his hand and ended up in a Cast Protector as well. It was pretty funny to look down the line and see a guard and a tight end with the pads on but they work great. The days of taping two thigh pads around a cast are over. Great product, saved our season!