The Cast Protector is the only approved Pre-made Sports Cast Pad
One piece - 4 straps - not labor intensive - durable
Why make padding the cast harder?
- - It can simplify your life and get your athlete back playing.
- - It fulfills the requirements of the National Federation of State High School Associations Rules as well as the NCAA guidelines for playing with a cast or splint.
- - It is made with closed cell foam and a polyester and spandex (elastane) cover
- - The pad can be removed for cleaning or size modification
- - 3 sizes are available to fit children through adults
the Cast Protector is great for:
What our customers are saying...
The Cast Protector seems to fill a void in the market, so we ordered one for our 8-year-old to use for soccer. The construction seems good, I don't care much for the website printed on it though and neither did my kid. I was going to paint over it with a flaming soccer ball, but didn't get the chance to. While my son was cleared to play, he was tripped the second time playing and ended up breaking his thumb on top of his already broken wrist. So $50 was pretty much wasted here. The product is fine, it's mean to protect other kids and not the wearer, and it's a better option than using bubble wrap every day (he would have had 14 times using this before the cast came off). But just as a general warning, make sure they should really be playing rather than healing. He's out now for the rest of the season, new doctor's orders. If you are going to play though, I recommend this product.
- Tony L.